Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

27 Sept 2014

Ikuko's blog "Inside of the Jikiden Reiki " Part 4 ~ Digging out old photos


This story is another one that you would really enjoy ! 
Ikuko has been with Jikiden Reiki institute since 2002, and she dug out some of 
the photos from back then :) 
We can see she has been enjoying taking photos then !
Enjoy reading !



"For some reason, lately, I have been digging out the old photos 
from 12 years ago. 
                  ★
Thankfully, I have done the major organizing my photo albums once, so
I was able to find the photos that I was looking for... However, my old memories
came back to my mind fresh and clear.  
                  ★
Especially, in year 2004 (just 10 years ago). That was the time when I started to
take more photo with my digital camera.  As I looked at those photos,
I felt sentimental and my heart slipped back to the old time. 
                  ★
There are people who I met then and I still have the connection to this day.
Of course, those people are in my old photo. . . .
"Everyone. . . . you guys look so young ~ ! "
It feels like the photo is more vibrant with youth, and young energy is
bursting out from the photo.  
                  ★
I'm not the exception . . . 10 years sure can change many things . . . 
                  ★
As I am looking at those photos, I decided to make this blog into
the old photo galleries. 

This is the photo when I visited Germany for the first time.
2004 August . . . 
Yamaguchi sensei from Jikiden Reiki, and Arjava sensei.

 

Perhaps, this photo below is capturing the moment when we were feeling
so relieved after finishing the very first over sea seminar.



This is the photo when Arjava sensei came to Kyoto in the same year in the fall. 
Two of you look young, don't you ~ !?. 



Both of them are very important people in my life and they have been great teachers for me to this day. This is my favourite photo ♫
Ha ha ~ , I was young too, just like eveyrone !

A special photo from the fall, 2004 :) 


                                      ★

Oh, look, I found this photo as well ~ !


Captured one photo at a pool bar in London.
Doesn't Yamaguchi sensei look cool ! "  

The end :)

No comments: