Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

23 Dec 2011

Leanne Day 12

Oh, ohhhh.




My head hurts.


I feel cold.


I had infrared sauna, and still feel cold.


I had a hot bath, and still feel cold.




Cold chills...




Headache is getting worse. No sneeze, no cough, but I feel sick.




Oh, no....




Tonight is the night that I arranged to visit Leanne with my Reiki friends who learned Reiki
with me, so then I can introduce her to Leanne, and show some trick to do Reiki
treatment on the hospital bed.




But, I should not go, in case this is a bad cold or flu...  I should not take chance to
give this sickness to Leanne while her immune system is weak.




I called my Reiki friend and told her I was feeling sick, but she said she would
still visit Leanne and do Reiki for her!




That's wonderful, Leanne can still receive Reiki treatment!




I made a big pot of strong ginger tea in thermos, had a hot foot bath to bring my
body temperature up, sipping the hot ginger tea through out the night,
used heating pad on and off to keep my body temperature up, pepper mint oil
on my head for the headache, place my Reiki hand on my head.




I had a good night sweat, that is the sign of cleansing.


It was not a cold nor flu, my body just needed to release some toxin.




By the morning, I was feeling fine !



Continue to the Day 13....

No comments: