Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

23 Dec 2011

Leanne Day 11

Day 11


It is another day that I had to bring my kids with me. Kids are off playing together,
and I sat with Leanne to talk about few things.


After a good conversation with her, we started the Reiki treatment.


Children were making joyful noise in the basement, doing hide and seek, etc, so
I think Leanne could not fall asleep.  No worries, Reiki still works !


I asked if Leanne's son would like to come and continue to play with my children.


Her son decided to come with us, so Leanne got up from the bed and made 
a sandwich for him!


Her son and my children had a fun day together, and Leanne had a quiet afternoon.





to be continued...






No comments: