Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

23 Dec 2011

Leanne Day 10

Day 10 




Ever since I have met Leanne, I have been doing distant reiki whenever
I have time.


Distant reiki is one of my favourite treatment technique that I can do
Reiki without meeting with the receiver.  Here is some blog that I wrote in the past.
Yoga and distant reiki 
Distant Reiki



We have been trying to arrange a distant reiki for a while, and finally
today, we are able to connect in the same time.




I sent a text,
"Leanne, what are you doing now? Would you like a distant reiki?"


Leanne replied,
"I would love to. I am helping my son to build Knex. Would distraction be OK? What do you suggest?"


I replied,
"Distraction would not matter. Keep doing whatever you are doing. I will start in 2 minutes for 30minutes."


She replied,
"I will be ready."


So, I did a distant reiki for 30minutes.
This is the best case scenario, to arrange a time to do distant reiki so both of us are 
being aware that we are doing a Reiki treatment.


But distant reiki still works when the receiver is sleeping, in coma, or not aware
that they are receiving reiki at all.




Anyways, the same day in the evening, we have arranged to do reiki treatment 
in person.




I arrived to her home in the evening.  She was up an walking around trying to
ask her husband to do laundries and other things. It is nice to see her
walking around!


I asked,
"So, how did you feel about the distant reiki?"


She said,
"To be honest, I did not feel anything :) !"




That is totally alright!  Reiki still reaches her.




We settled down to the reiki treatment, and I left her home after 80minutes.




I said goo bye to her husband who was trying to finish his work in his office. He looked
a bit tired, and I wished I could do Reiki for him, too.


But I need to keep the balance between myself, Reiki and my family. It is important
to listen to my limitation, even though I feel better after the Reiki, I still need
to spend time for myself.




to be continue,,,. 

No comments: