Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

1 Jul 2011

Distant Reiki


Distant Reiki is amazing.  This is one of my favourite technique of Reiki.

Once you learn the second level of Reiki, you will be able to do distant reiki.


Distant Reiki ???


Yes, Reiki sessions from distance.


I sit in my living room in Canada, and do the Reiki session for a person
who is in USA, or England or Japan.  Anywhere in the world.


Yes, energy is connected all over the world.



I know, I know, you are thinking,

"How is it possible to do a healing work without even touching nor meeting
 the person who is receiving a treatment ???"

It IS possible.


Distant healing has been in Japan even before the country was named "Japan" . 
3000 years ago or more.


There are many different ways of doing distant healing, but in Japan, it was part of a nature healing, not everyone knows how to do it, but everyone can learn how to do it.


It works amazing.


Before I learned Reiki, I have no idea there is such thing called "distant healing". When I was introduced to the idea, I asked the person,


"Do I use phone to do it?  or Fax? Internet????  How ? "


She said,
"You don't need phone, fax, internet. You just have to learn how to do it and you will be able to do it."


"Hummmm." I said.


Anyways,
After I came back from my first Jikiden Reiki seminar with Mr.Tadao Yamaguchi, I was very excited to be able to do Reiki from distance!!


Since 2006, just about everyday, I am doing either in-person Reiki treatment, or Reiki treatment from distant, and this is one of my favourite technique.


One of the sign if Reiki is in progress or not is that "tingly sensation" or "goose bump feeling".


So when you are feeling sick and if you asked me to try distant reiki, but not knowing when I am doing distant reiki session, please watch for the sensation of "tingly" or "goose bumpy feeling".


That is the sign that you are receiving Reiki treatment, so please be thankful and rest!



Remember, anyone can learn and do this technique. It works for cuts, bruises, burns, cold, flu, pains, or more serious sickness, also anxiety, depressions, stress etc.  


It really comes handy for me as I live in Canada, and both of my sisters and original families and relatives  and old friends are all live in Japan.


I just keep doing distant reiki when I hear my sister, or my brother in law were feeling stressed, or sick.   So far, it always works !!!





What a wonderful thing to have in my life.






No comments: