Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

2 Sept 2014

Ikuko's blog "Inside of the Jikiden Reiki " Part 2 ~ Adopted family ?

I heard from many people who really enjoyed reading Ikuko's writing !  I will try to keep it up ! 
Thank you for a fun reading, Ikuko san ! 

This time, you will see how family-like oriented Jikiden Reiki staffs are... So heart warming :)

With gratitude,
Mari







I usually spend 2~3 weeks in Germany this season for the past 10 years .

I had a privilege to visit Germany in 2004 for the first time to assist
the Jikiden Reiki Seminar with Tadao Yamaguchi sensei. Since then,
the seminar became an annual event, and I realized that I visited
10 consecutive years ! 

However, I decided to stay home this year because of my personal reason...

I still help to prepare for the seminar in Germany as usual, by communicating
with the organizer, preparing the certificates and packing.

So, today, I am writing about the time when I visited Jikiden Reiki Office in Kyoto to see
everyone and also to prepare for the German seminar.

OK, Usually, this place is filled with peaceful Reiki energy, but this time was
different, because of the preparation for the oversea seminar. It even feels
like the room is filled with "Sakki" not "Reiki" !  
- killer storm atmosphere VS peaceful wind atmosphere, LOL.


Yamaguchi sensei was finalizing the material (his new discovery!) to share at the 2nd Teacher's Meeting in
Germany. 





Certificates for the German seminar are
finally prepared ... phew ! (*´Д`)=з。






The IT(Information Technology) Manager , Mr. Jose sits in front of the computer, as usual. 
He is the Shigoto no Oni ! ( means demon of work ) 
-- a Japanese complement for a hard worker. 




I should boil-make an infusion tea with the stuffing in his nail ... (yeww!)
 -- an old Japanese way of saying "to take a lesson from a wise person."  

Do you see so many computers on his desk ? 


Behind Yamaguchi sensei (as a control tower), I found
Yohei is packing for the seminar !
aHa ha ~, he is kneeling on the floor, as usual :) 

 How well behaved he is (σ・∀・)σ !

I shall follow your example as well, Yohei !

Everyone complements that his work is very neat and tidy, and his wrapping technique
is even better than the package from Amazon.com ... 

He mentions,
"If I was fired from Jikiden Reiki, I wonder if
Amazon.com could hire me ... "



Oh, we were so busy and everyone in the office really wished your 4 hands could give us some help.






Anyways, we usually have lunch together in the office.
It is a VERY important communication time. 


Does it looks like a family ? 

--- Greedy me, to visit them around the lunch time
to make sure I get to eat with them ? !  lol 

I usually tease them as "A fake family ♫", and 
sometime I'm invited to join  this fake family lunch :)

In that case, I made the time 100% "fun" by playing a role of 
"A-married-daughter-came-back-home-after-divorce."  

Because of a guest (me!), it was even more luxurious
menu, cooked with love and care :)


Thank you for preparing the meal for the big family
with 8 people today ! 

  "Looks yummy ~~ ♫" ヾ(@^(∞)^@)ノ

  



Bon Appétit !  










These two man on the left, eat a lot.

Do you know how much they can eat ?

They eat a lot as much as when I eat diligently.
( means A LOT)


My favourite meal of the day was the home made
potato salad made by Ms. H :)
It was so yummy ♫







Chiyoko Yamaguchi sensei, a mother of Tadao Yamaguchi sensei, always invited
people for meals. She would say,
"Oh, I don't have anything special to treat you, but come in and
join our meal if you would like."
and offered meals for any visitors who stopped by for a moment.  Everyone was very happy with her hospitality...

It makes me feel so warm and cozy  ... ≧(´▽`)≦

Yamaguchi sensei will miss this delicious home made Japanese meal for 3 weeks
while he is in Germany ... 

Have a safe trip to Germany, Yamaguchi sensei ♫  To be honest, I really
wanted to go with you...  (´_`。)

I will await for your return in Japan and I am looking forward to having a meal
with the big family in the old Machiya town house. (Traditional Kyoto home)


Safe Journey !!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so adorable and precious IKUKO San < 3