Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

26 Feb 2012

Soul communication



Today, I have experienced a "soul communication" for the first time.


"Soul Communication???"   It might sound koo-koo? But, it is very magical.


I lost count of how many days we have done Reiki sessions for Leanne.
Probably it has been about 65times.
She has been repeating the pattern of feeling better and feeling weak, but
lately she has been very weak.

The body pain looks like increasing, the bone pain, the muscle spasm,
the hick-ups.  Especially the muscle spasm has been very bad lately,
and it set her back on the bed.



If you hear "the stage 4 cancer", it sounds really traumatic, but in Leanne's case,
she always puts a little smile on her face, and she is always graceful.
I almost forget that she has a stage 4 cancer.


It really makes me think about death.
Everyone dies no matter what. Some die by the car accident, some die just because
they are old, some die with cancer, some die with other illness.


I was thinking about dying with Alzheimer disease.
They forget who they are, they forget who their family are, they forget what
they are doing for a long time before die. 
Car accident happens with no preparation, and the life goes upside down
if family member lost their loved ones by the car accident.
But cancer patients stay as who they are all the way until the end.
They give some opportunity for them and their family to prepare to face
to the death. 
If I were to be dying, I would definitely like to say "Thank you" and "I always love you." and "Please don't be sad and be happy for me." as the last words to my family.


I have faced to the death of both of my parents and my best friend.
Death is sad, no matter what, but it can be beautiful transition.



Anyways,  past few Reiki session was very different and special.





Once I put my hands on her belly, she fell asleep in 2 minutes.

I spoke to her in my mind,
"Leanne, this is not it yet, isn't it? You still have some strength in your body, and
you can beat the cancer, can't you?"


That moment, Leanne nodded. 
She was sleeping, but she nodded few times.


I thought,
" ????  The nodding was the perfect timing after I talked to her in my mind. It must be
just a coincidence." 


But I kept talking to her in my mind,
"You want to live longer for your family, don't you?"

She nodded, with a gentle smile. 
But she is sleeping. 


This is the soul communication...



I continued,
"Leanne, I have never experienced being a cancer patient. But I heard that
all the cancer patients who beat the cancer say, their own body had to fight
off the cancer. They say it is important to talk to your own cancer cells."




Her eye brows lift up, just like she is saying,
"Is that right? How do I do that?" 
But she is sleeping !!!




It is a very strange experience. We are having a full conversation, but
there is no sound.


Sometime, her expression becomes bitter, sometime her mouth moves just like
she is talking, sometime she giggles.




In a while after, she woke up from the soul conversation.


I asked her,
"Were you dreaming?"


She said,
"It felt like dreaming, but I was talking to you for the whole time! I do not remember
what we talked, but I was talking to you for sure.  Did I really talk to you?"






Wow,,, we really had a conversation. 




Then she fell asleep again.
But few minutes later, she started to smile again (while she is sleeping), her cheek
started to become more pink, and her smile got bigger all of the sudden.
The next moment, her hand made a strong fist and lifted up, just like she grabbed
onto something.




Few minutes later, we finished the session, and she told me,
"I have something to tell you."




"When my hand made a fist and lifted, I was in a dream. But in a dream, you gave me
something in my hand, and I looked at my hand with excitement and said 'I won! I won!'"
It was such a realistic dream, that's why my body moved like that."




That moment, I thought she really might fight off the cancer.





But realistically, her body is getting really weak, so I might be the only one
who thinks Leanne might fight off this terminal cancer. But still, I keep thinking,
"You never know what will happen."



I continue this Reiki session...





No comments: