Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

23 Feb 2012

How Reiki works for a cancer patient.



It's been over two month since we started the Reiki session.


The first two weeks were great. After the two week, she was hovering 
between "not getting worse" but "not getting better" for a month or so.




It's the pain that sets her behind.  




I myself haven't experienced what is the cancer, how it feels like, 
so I can not describe with my own experience.
But it seems like it is unbearable pain.




We both agreed that there is no guarantee that Reiki can cure the cancer. But we both
agreed that miracles can happen. If we want the miracle to happen, we have to
expect it to happen and do our best what we can do, and give the miracle to have a chance to happen.






If we do our best in what we can do, any outcome is the best result.




She told me today,
"I finally realized how Reiki works for the cancer patient. It brings a complete peace to myself and to my family."






If Reiki brings a peace for her, even only 80minutes of her day,
I want to continue....







No comments: