Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

26 Dec 2010

Reiki for cat

We do not have a pet.


But I love animals!


Whenever I visit people who has dogs, cats, horses, fish etc, I do reiki.
They absolutely love it!!!


With my experience, especially cats response really well with Reiki.


Click here "Mari gives Reiki for a cat"
This cat, I do not know her name, was running around few minutes 
before I sat down with her.
She seemed to be a very hyper cat, and jumping all over the cabin
where I was visiting.
I gently moved towards her and started to rub her head.


Right away, she started to purring and slowly walked up the stairs.


I felt like she was asking me to come with her, so I followed her
and there was a bed.


She sat down on the bed and I put my hand on her head.


She really calmed down and fell asleep... zzz...


This is my "Awwww..." moment !




I find that doing Reiki for animals are very much healing for myself.


Humans are not always pure, and we tend to have certain pre-judgement. 
If people do not know what is Reiki,and how it works, they can judge about 
Reiki based on their knowledge that can block the energy flow. 


Animals, on the other hand, they are very pure and they know what is good.
They know Reiki is only good for them.  So, it brings a good energy flow while 
doing Reiki for animals, and it is very much healing, soothing and calming
for the giver.


If you practice Reiki and if you haven't try Reiki for animals,
I highly suggest you to try!!!






No comments: