Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

26 Dec 2010

Doll House

I love doll house.


Now the doll house is under the high bed that
my handy dandy husband has built.


Read Bunk Bed Part 2


By the way, I love doll house furnitures and goods more than doll house itself.

Tiny winsty stuffs!  I just love them so much !


However,,,

This Doll House is more amazing than these two bunk beds modification.
My handy dandy husband built this doll house !  

Yes, He BUILT it, from scratch.
It is not from a kit.
For me, it is almost scary that
a human can build this.

My brain does not work the same ways, so 
carpenters who can build houses, 
blow my mind !!!


This doll house has many rooms just like our cozy home.

It has bed rooms just like our cozy home,,,

and a bathroom...

Yes, this doll house looks just like our cozy home,
because my handy dandy husband measured our home and built
our mini cozy home  for my daughter's 3rd birthday !!!


Now she is 6yrs, old enough to help me to decorate the interior of the doll house,
so I am thinking to get some materials for curtain, carpet, tiles, etc...


It will be so much fun !!!





2 comments:

Tamikko said...

I love the dollhouse. It's amazing that it's just like your own home. What fun :) Mayu must love playing with all the cute little furniture. Always wanted to have one when I was little. I adore all the cute little things that decorate the home. I think you should make some drapes and maybe some blankets and rugs :)

Mari Okazaki said...

Yes, I am thinking to do all the interior decoration for curtains, blankets. First, I have to make appointments for myself to keep time !!