Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

25 Nov 2010

Reiki Share meeting

Was cancelled last night.  




It's super cold, it's super windy, 
and it's super dangerous to drive in this weather!

It's not only the weather that makes the road dangerous, 
but it's 
the people 
who are driving with 
super stress 
in this weather!

I think these are the reason that many people could not make to the Reiki share tonight. 


That was totally fine by me!


Because I still got to exchange a healing session with my friend !!!

Instead of 15 minutes of group session (6~8 hands work on one body !), 
we had one-on-one session for 30 minutes each.  
Uhhh~, Ahhhh~, fabulous!


I was in la-la-land~~~~!


Reiki is so relaxing, I just LOVE receive Reiki session.


During the session, I know when my voice comes out like "kwaaaang...zzz..."  somewhere between breathing and snoring and maybe a bit of growling.


That's the healing moment!


If you do not know about Reiki, you should just experience the Reiki treatment !!!




click here to find a Reiki practitioners in your area.



Anyways, 
Reiki share is one of the few things that I take it very seriously.
My mission is to create a quality practitioners, not the numbers.


Quality practitioner who understands what is Reiki.  If people understand what is really Reiki, they remain humble, there will be no ego, "I am healing you." type of ego.


Quality practitioner who can offer Reiki treatments with a good confidence at local organizations like Hospice Society as a volunteer.




I teach Jikiden Reiki.  When I teach, I enjoy so much and put all my passion and energy to the class, just like I play piano.


But what happens is that when people finish Reiki course, they usually don't have too many opportunity to use their wonderful new skill, Reiki.


If they don't use it, they lose the confidence.


Once they lose the confidence, their excitement for the Reiki starts to fade out.






Then they even feel shy to do Reiki and then slowly....done....






For the newly became Reiki practitioner, it is hard to explain what is Reiki. 


People don't know what is Reiki.

People tend to think Reiki is koo-koo.
People tend to think that 
"how can Reiki be 'a healing work' just by placing hands on the body?".
Some people even think that it is some kind of cult religion thing. 




It is hard to get people on the massage table or even on a couch without explain what is Reiki.




click here to find a Reiki practitioners in your area.


Anyways,
I did not want this struggle to happen for the people who learned with me.  I think that the follow ups are very important part of teaching.






At least once a month,  
if there is a safe, comfortable place 
that the Reiki people can gather and 
share their Reiki hands together, 

wouldn't you come ?









No comments: