Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

24 Nov 2010

1000 hits already ?!





If you look at this blog and go towards the right, there is a number showing
989views.


That means ever since I started this blog, that many visits are here.




Yes I know there are some super blogger who has so many views for their blog site, but I am just so happy and proud of myself that this page had


1000 hits!!!


In fact, I re-started this blog on October 25th, 2010, and I only wrote 18 stories.




Congratulations, Mari !!!!


If you are the 1000th viewer, please email me!!!

1 comment:

Tamikko said...

Congrats Mari!!! Love reading your blog :)
Here's to a 1000 more :)