Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

21 Mar 2014

Mom trying to give me a Silver Lining

I woke up this morning with tears running down on my face.


This is one Friday morning, and I don't have any plan today, so I decided to sleep in.



Then dream started.



It was somewhat related what had happen few days ago in my Reiki practice. A male
came to receive my session, but he had very much inappropriate attitude,
and I had to decline his request to make another appointment.



This never happened to me, and it didn't feel good. But I was relieved that 
he wouldn't come here again. I thought I moved on, but I guess my mind was stuck.



Anyways, the dream was somewhat related to this incident, and 
I was very hurt in my dream.


In my dream, I cried and cried in my room up stairs in my old house 
where I used to live with my mom.


I finally went down the stairs, still crying, and looked for my mom
so I could talk to her.
 (By the way, my mom had passed away 17 years ago. I knew in 
my dream that I wouldn't find her, but I looked for her.)


Here she was standing in a kitchen, chatting with one of my cousin who is
like my big brother sometime, and they both found me crying.

I simply walked up to her and she simply gave me a big hug. We didn't say
anything, but I was so comfortable and safe in her arms. 


It was warm, safe, and felt like everything was OK. The sad crying turned
into a joy crying to meet my mom again.


As much as I really didn't like the experience with the inappropriate customer,
I got to meet my mom in my dream. 


It was a dream, but it was so real.  I miss you, mama.




Sliver Lining. 



No comments: