Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

29 Feb 2012

Soul communication 3

Past two sessions were very special experience for both myself and Leanne.


We are getting so much out from each experience, and bringing
a peace for both of us.




When I visited her today, she looked a little tired, I wondered why.




It has been already 3~4 days since she started lying on the bed because of the
muscle spasm.  I can not even imagine how uncomfortable to just stay in
bed for day and night. Amazingly, Leanne always has smiles on her face.


The only thing I can do is Reiki. So I continue doing Reiki.

As usual, she fell asleep after 2~3 minutes, mouth open very deep sleep.
I love seeing her sleeping, because at least she is not feeling any discomfort
during this time.

She is in a deep sleep, I do not feel any sensation. I thought this session will
be a quiet, normal session.
As I settle down to a peaceful mind, I felt like someone was talking to me.


I didn't hear voices, but it felt like my brain was switched with someone's
brain and different ideas kept popping into my head, and it was out of my control.




I thought,
"What's happening?"
and I naturally asked in my head,
"Who are you?" 


But no answer. It feels like "He" or "It". This "He or It" keeps throwing some thoughts
to my head.




-If Leanne lives, her life will be compeletely opposite to the life she used to have. Is it OK? It's like a reborn.
-She can not compare with the old life and the new life, and can not say
"I used to be able to do this when I was well."
-She can not have any guilt because of her incapability to do many things.
-It is a given extra life, so, can she be grateful for everything what is in front of her.


etc, etc, it was like a contract of the Life. Then,

-If she die, she must not feel guilty about it.
-After the death, she has to go to the otherside. She can not hover in this world.If she hovers around this world, she can not be any help to her family.
-She must not think that this death happened because of her weakness. She must think that she fulfilled her task.
-Before she dies, she has to talk to her children about death.


etc, etc.  It is like a contact of the Death.




It simply felt like, it is totally upto Leanne to decide to live or die. Very strange.
It felt like, it or he is telling that she will have some extra life if she can live a life fufilled with small gratitude, if she dies, she has to be 100% content with it.


In addition, I felt like it/he was demanding me to tell Leanne about all this feeling.

I am not in a position to talk to people,
"You do this if you live, you do that if you die."
and I felt very nervous to talk to a person who is really going through
between life or death.

Some of the people who is reading this post, they might think that
I am becoming mentally retarded?
I don't mind at all.   The feeling was so real.




After the session has finished, Leanne woke up.


I asked,
"How was the session today?"


She said,
"I completely fell asleep. Nothing like yesterday. What about you?"


I was hesitant for a moment, and I think she caught my hesitation.
I get so nervous and my hands became icy cold and shaking.


I said,
"I'm not sure how to put it into the words. But I feel like I have to share with you."


Leanne said,
"Just feel free to talk to me anything."


I told her how I felt today, the contract of the Life, the contract of the Death. Also the feeling of the urge that someone is demanding me to tell her.




After I told her everything, Leanne said,
"Those feelings made all sence to me. I was thinking the same thing the other day."


I was a bit relieved that I did not violate her personal and sensitive issue that 
she is facing right this moment.





Really, I am learning so much about the life.


Why those important life teachings all have to involve,,,death.




My personal thought around the death..
Death might be the end for the physical life. 
As a human who has a body, it is sad thing to lose loved ones. I personally experienced,
and it is the most heart wrenching feeling.  
But as a soul that knows that the life continues, it is a graduation or even celebration. 
It really is not the end, it is the new beginning. Just like kids graduate an elementary school, and move into middle school.




Just my thought...

No comments: