Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

3 Feb 2012

Leanne Day 45

It has been a while since I wrote about Leanne.


While I was in Japan, from Day 15~ Day 31, my wonderful Jikiden Reiki co-workers were in shifts and continued the Reiki treatment for Leanne. Only days we skipped were Sundays.


A wonderful community of Reiki people are slowly but surely growing in this
little town, Chilliwack.


It is really important to keep practising Reiki for new practitioners and of course for experienced practitioners.  Even though we do Reiki for the same person, each session is
very different, and we learn so much from each session.




In addition, Reiki session is good for the receiver and also the giver, because when we 
give Reiki session, we also receive a reiki session !






Anyways, after I came back from Japan and got over the jet lag, I started to visit
Leanne.  It was such a wonderful moment that when I walked in after I hadn't seen her over two weeks.


She opened the door for me with her sister who was visiting from Montreal for a month, and we talked about the trip to Japan, and we started the Reiki session.  




She was able to lay on her side, which is a good improvement since she was not able 
to lay on her side because of her hip pain. As she is on her side, I was able to place my hands along her spine and the hip.




I wondered,,, if Leanne's sister would like to learn Reiki so then she can also
give Reiki sessions for Leanne...






to be continue,,,















No comments: