Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

17 Dec 2011

Leanne Day 7

I had a busy day today. One of those day that I thought my husband is off work,
so I scheduled everything based on being able to share the kid's responsibility.
But, today, he is working.


"No~~~! I have to juggle three kids by myself~!"




12:00pm ~ 2:30pm, Mayu has a Birthday Party which takes 20minutes get there, 
1:00pm ~ 3:00pm, Keith wants to go to the Pokemon card game day, 
3:00pm ~ 4:30pm, I planned Leanne's treatment, 
5:00pm ~ 7:00pm, I am planning to join a Christmas event and offer Reiki sessions.




Good thing I had a slow morning.




Anyway, I managed to juggle the tasks, and I drove into Leanne's drive way. 


When I was walking towards the front door where I usually let myself in,
the door started to open.




I thought,
"Ah, the school is in Christmas break, today is Saturday. Her curious kids must have heard 
my car drove in and opening the door for me."


I leaned forward to see who opened the door, and just about to say 
"Hi guys!", I gasped.


Leanne was the one opened the door.
She was in a zip-up hoodie and jeans. Her hair looked curlier than usual, and her
face looked pinker than usual.




Leanne said,
"Oh sorry, did I scare you?"


I couldn't say anything for a moment but said,
"No... You, just,, touched me."  
In my mind,  "No, no, no, no tears, hold it, Mari."




I was absolutely amazed, and I would not ever thought this will happen
so soon. Because, few days ago, I had a blink moment that I thought,
"One day, Leanne will open the door for me."




I've never experienced the joy of someone open the door 
from inside to let me in.


It really reminded me the moment of the gratitude when my husband (a boyfriend back then) came home from work and said "Tadaima ~!".
It means "I'm home." in Japanese. This particular word is only used for the family
who comes home.
When I heard the word "Tadaima.", I felt a great gratitude that I was not alone anymore.




It is such a simple thing, but we take granted of its beauty.




Someone open the door to let you in, is such a simple and ordinary thing, but
it was out of ordinary this time. 




I could only hold my hand on my chest and said,
"Look at you! My goodness!"


Leanne said,
"I had a shower by myself, standing, I have my hoodie on and 
feels so good to wear jeans!"




After the little conversation, we started the Reiki treatment.
This time, I did not have the strange sensation, but she looked relaxed and peaceful."




Sharing Leanne's progress has become one of the regular conversation in my family.




I came home and said to my children,
"Guess what!"


Keith said,
"What?"


I said,
"Leanne?"


Keith said,
"Let me guess, let me guess!  She was going up-down the stairs?"
"Nop."
"She was playing with her kids?"
"Nop."
"She was cooking?"
"Nop."
"Just tell me, just tell me!"




"Leanne, opened the door for me to let me in."



2 comments:

Tamikko said...

WOW! I'm crying. Just WOW! :)

Mari Okazaki said...

Tamikko, I am so in awe. It is nothing but amazing.