Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

13 Apr 2011

Extra hands.

We had a wonderful Jikiden Reiki group practice group last night.






People who learned Jikiden Reiki with either Mr.Yamaguchi, Sharon Richlark, Paul Sexton , myself and other Jikiden Reiki Shihan or Shihankaku gather once a month and follow up the teaching by give and receive Reiki treatments.




Before the last night's practice group, I was coughing little bit.  (My little ones share their cold diligently with me. They are generous in many ways !)




After the 15minutes group session, my cough became dry and my breathing became
open, and I was very grateful and, again, amazed by how quickly Reiki can work
for minor ailment like this.




Anyways, I woke up this morning and thinking of the wonderful group session
that I received last night.


I was thinking about the moment when one person tapped my shoulder to 
let me know the 15minutes is over and time to get up.




I waited until the other hand on my chest would lift away.




Then I waited until the hands on my knees and bottom of my soles would lift away, but I could still feel the soft warm pressure on my knees and soles.




Then I felt another touch on my arm that told me, 
"OK, it is really finished, time to get up ~ !"




so I stretched and got up.




It felt amazing!




But as I was thinking about that moment this morning, I thought




"No, wait a minute!"




There were only two people working on me.
Laura on my chest, Norman around my head.
Two hands on my chest and two hands around my head.




Where did those hands on my knees and soles come from  ???


The funny thing is that I only realized this morning!




It often happens during the Reiki session when the practitioners hands are on head, but it feels like the hands are somewhere on the body.






Oh boy, It sure feels real.








No comments: