Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

6 Nov 2010

Blink for Yes

I am teaching Jikiden Reiki Shoden (Level 1) class today and tomorrow !


I just LOVE teaching Jikiden Reiki classes, and, of course, 
giving Reiki treatments.





One of the participant for today's class is severery disabled. She was told from her doctor that she would not live until 3 years old, but now she is 26 years old.


She is on a wheel chair with a head support and good padding around legs and arms. 


She can not walk nor talk, but her mind and understanding is completely clear, if not, clearer than many other adult.


She is going to be a perfect Reiki practitioner for sure!!!


She has this "Zen" moment in her mind.






The way she makes communication is


"Blink" for "Yes"



People around her make conversation with her by asking questions and get answers from her blinking. 


If she does not blink, that's means "no", so people keep asking question until she gives her 

"Yes."


I only spent 5 hours with her today, but I felt like my telepathic communication skill was greatly stimulated.


We should adopt more of this 
telepathic communication skill, 
so then this world will become more 
compassionate and loving place!






I felt so small today.

She needs help for every movements. 

She does not complain, she only ask us to ask her some question
so then she can solve her problem.


I can move my hand to flick off a mosquito, 
I can move my butt if I sit too long.
I can walk to anywhere I want to go,
I can talk and tell my feeling.
I have everything I need.


But, I still complain when I have 
a little headache or even 
a paper cut.




Well, Mari, I have got lots to learn for my life.



Thank you for the wonderful teaching today.


Continued to "Blink for Yes Part 2" 

No comments: