Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

4 Feb 2011

Reiki for phobia

I wrote about my caterpillar phobia a while ago.


I have been working on get rid of the phobia by self treatment.  But I have never asked
other people to work on me to get rid of the phobia.
I never thought that it is neccessary as it is not a severe problem.




Well, I had an opportunity that someone could work on my phobia during the Jikiden Reiki
class I was teaching.




It was so interesting !!!

The basic style of Reiki is to place hands on the problem area of receiver's body or your own body. 


But there is certain technique to treat psychological problem such as depression,
anxiety, anger management, fear, phobia, trauma and also works for terminating addictions like drinking alcohol, smoking, sugar etc. 


 It is another wonder of Reiki, really.


Anyway, I wanted to see what will happen if someone work on my caterpillar phobia.

Soon after she started the treatment, I felt lots of shivers and goosebumps 
and I had to take few deep breaths to get through that stage.

Then, the left side of my body, between just below the rib and the hip bone started to pulse very noticeably and obviously.

"oooK,,, what is happening ???"

I thought I might be imagining something, or just my position.
I wiggle my body, sit upright, but it was still pulsing as if my heart moved to that spot.


Then I remembered !


If you read my old post about the phobia you will understand.

When I was attacked by the caterpillar, it left a big nasty hives all over 
my soft little belly, the left side just below the rib.

"Yes, just below the rib, left side !"

During the 15minutes Reiki treatment for my caterpillar phobia,
I felt with my body that the trauma was stuck in the area that had the nasty hive,
and by doing Reiki, it was drawing out !!!


I thought this is pretty amazing.

I never thought that my phobia was stuck in my physical body, but obviously,
it was not only in my mind, but also in my body.


I just love the wonder of Reiki.


To be able to do Reiki, you require

no medical knowledge,
no higher education,
no analyzing,
and you do not have to understand how it works.

The only thing you can think of during the treatment is,

"Nothing"


I know that not everyone is interested in Reiki, but every one can do Reiki.


I personally wish that every one could do Reiki for their family and friends!!!



" Reiki is the compassion in action. "
                          by Chiyoko Yamaguchi





No comments: