Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

15 Jul 2023

"Now or Never" from Facebook post on 2022 October 28


I was born in Canada, grew up in Japan, and moved to Canada.
2 years in Canada,
25 years in Japan,
23 years in Canada (Chilliwack!)
25 years in Japan and 25 years in Canada, it came to exactly half and half in 2022.
I thought I would stay here for the rest of my life.
However,
Various feelings and thoughts are tangled, and I wondered what I could do only now.
“I know."
"I want to live in Japan.”
The owner of the hostel where I stayed for about a week in Goto made this wonderful video.
(click the “Japanese” subtitle if you want to have an “English” subtitle. )
People might say
"Welcome back!" or
"Nice to have you here!",
"Why are you coming home now?" or
"We will miss you, don't go!", or
"I'm glad she is gone." lol.

But if I think about such things, nothing will progress,
so I am taking the first step: "Just say it."

No comments: