Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

15 Jul 2023

I'm back!

The last time I wrote on this blog was in 2013.

Now, it's 2023.

I was surprised to see this blog page is still alive!

In the past 10 years, many things have happened, and my life has been incredibly fulfilling and stable.

But with various thoughts in mind, starting in June 2023, I have decided to move to Japan.

When it comes to discussions about relocation, there are terms like "U-turn" and "I-turn" that often come up, right?

U-turn refers to those who were born in a certain place, moved away from their hometown, and then returned.

I-turn refers to those who move to a place where they have no connections or roots.

In my case, it's more like a Z-turn if I use a broader perspective!

I was born in Canada, raised in Japan, lived in Canada for 23 years, and now I'm returning to Japan. It's a zigzag, hence the Z-turn.

I've been posting on Facebook here and there, but I wanted more people to see my writings, so I decided to revive this blog!

It's also my personal diary, so I'll write here freely and spontaneously.

Who knows, maybe one day it will turn into a book!

No comments: