Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

15 Jul 2023

Final Dinner Facebook post on 2023 May 31

Final Dinner  Facebook post on 2023 May 31


 Bitter sweet final dinner at Mexican restaurant tonight.

Tomorrow, I will be on a flight to Japan.

It suddenly occurred to me that living with my eldest son might be the last time 🥹

In a typical household, children leave the nest for the next chapter.

Of course in my always-backward-household, a parent leaves the nest to spread the wings.

I gave one last Reiju to my sons and told them to place their hands when they are sick and injured and text me so I can do distant Reiki.

Keith, my oldest son, thank you for choosing me as your mom. Thank you for raising me for 21years.
🥹🥹🥹










No comments: