Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

15 Dec 2011

Leanne Day 5

I knocked on the door and let myself in.


"Come in!" the happy voice welcomed me, and there she is.
Leanne was standing in a kitchen, I guess she was finishing up her morning shake.




"Where is the walker?"  I thought.


The walker was in a far corner away from her. It looked like looking out for her from the distance.


I thought of how 'the walker' feels.
It works very hard and faithful for the master when the master is in need. The walker
is happy when it is working hard.
The walker is also happy when it is not being used, because it is a good thing when the
master does not need the walker.



Such a humble thing.







Anyways,  before I shared the strange feeling of the Day4 treatment, as if my hand was grabbing onto a big pimple and squeezing a pus out, she wanted to share her experience.




She said that the area where my hand was doing Reiki has been sore and tender. 




I said Reiki is working on your muscle to flush the toxin out, and sometime it causes
a discomfort.  Not to worry !!








Every time when I do Reiki, I learn something new. 


I am learning such a important thing right now.  



No comments: