Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

15 Dec 2011

Leanne Day 4

Day 4


Do you want to hear how Leanne was waiting for me today?




She was in a kitchen just coming out from the bathroom and finishing up her morning shake, and walking with or without the walker.


She was walking a small distance without the walker !  She still has the walker close by
just in case, but mostly walking on her own !


Do you remember she was not able to put any weight on her one leg just 3 days ago?


This is amazing.


It is such an honour to be able to witness the each improvement.




Past three treatments were bit hard for me as I had to reach to her
body with my body stretching awkwardly. 


So I was more creative this time.
I adjust the hight of the bed few times depends on where I am sitting, also I used
a pillow to support myself.


What a difference!


Why didn't I do that sooner?
I learned, again, that it is VERY important for me to be comfortable while I am
giving the treatment.  Well, I learn in the hard ways, always.




Anyways, I started the treatment from the head, arm, spine and the hip. The treatment
time was about 70 minutes this time.


Well, it was strange.


I slided my hands under her body so then I could reach to her spine and hip. 5~6minutes
after, I felt like my hand that is close to her spine is inside of her body.


I could feel her back muscle and organ were surrounding my thumb and index fingers.
I had to open my eyes to see if my hand is still flat under her body because it really felt
like my fingers were pointing up and trying to grab onto something.


I sometime experience this kind of feeling, but this time was so strong.


It was as if my hand is grabbing something inside of her body, and my thumb and index
fingers were pinching her muscle inside and squeezing a pus out from her body.


At the same time, she was in a deep sleep, too.




I thought,


"Something for sure working right. Let's just keep doing it."




When I finished the treatment, she looked very peaceful just closing her eyes,
so I left her home quietly.




to be continued.