Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

16 Dec 2011

Leanne Day 6

I knocked on the door and let myself in.


I heard Leanne's joyful voice.


"Good morning! I'm in the bathroom! I am wondering if you can put the note on the door, and the note is on the kitchen table."




"OK!"


I went in the kitchen and found the note.




"Reiki treatment is in session. 
Please do not dusturb. 
Thank you."




Reiki works with or without the disturb. But it is much nicer if she can just fall right
in to the relaxation state. This note is a great idea !




She came out from the bathroom, walking by herself, I could not see 
the walker around her at all. 




The walker was there by her bed, and it seemed like it was not touched 
in the morning. Few laundries were hanged on the walker.




That's a good thing! 
Thank you walker for carrying her laundries!




She is getting stronger and stronger everyday, it is obvious.






I am so grateful to be able to do the Reiki treatment everyday for her.  Reiki brings 
a benefit with just one treatment for a minor ailment like cuts, bruises, burns etc.
But the chronic illness needs the constant treatment.


Especially the cancer treatment needs to be at least 5 times/week, if not everyday.




Today is the Day 6. 




I started the treatment from the head as usual.


Again, I had a strange feeling. My right arm was started to shake so bad, and I am pretty 
sure Leanne was feeling it too.


Every treatment is different, even though when I am woking on a same person, in a same way. Sometime shaking hands or arm happens during the treatment. 
Usually, when the shaking hands happens, it is when the major stress is releasing
from that spot where my hand is.


In her case, the stress was releasing from the base of her scull.
I thought,
"Ah, the stress is releasing from the pineal gland."




She mentioned that she could not fall asleep the night before. Maybe that is the reason
 that pineal gland was under the stress this morning.




It is an uncontrollable shake with lots of shivering feeling in my body that I have to take
few deep breaths. For some people it looks 'weird'.  But I don't care if it looks
weird or not!  It's working anyway!




After the uncontrollable shake was stopped, I moved my hands to her spine and hip.




Well, strange feeling again.


I thought,
"Miss Reiki's busy day today. "




The upper outside parts of my left arm was started to twitch, uncontrollably. It is the exact spot that Leanne has the bone metastasis, but on my arm.


This also happens sometime, and it is usually very uncomfortable.  It is just like the not stop twitches on your eyes, when you are in lack of sleep.




I wondered,
"Why is it happening on my left arm on that exact spot?"
then I thought,
"Oh, this is the exact spot where Leanne has the bone metastasis! Reiki must be
working really hard on her arm now!"




I am curious to hear how she felt on her arm.






to be continued...


No comments: