Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

14 Dec 2011

Leanne Day 2~3

Day 2


I met her last night for the first time, and this is the next day morning. 
Only 12hours later.



I knocked on the door and open the door to let myself in.  
It is strange to get into someone's house without waiting for someone to
open the door, but that was our arrangement.




She was sitting up on the chair and waiting for me.


"Oh! You are sitting upright today! How are you feeling?"


"I'm OK."  with a gentle smile.


"How did you sleep last night?"


"I slept good."


Not too much difference from the Reiki treatment last night, but that's OK.
Reiki works from inside, so the last thing we will see is the improvements 
on the surface.


I did not expect too much improvement from just one treatment.  The more serious 
the condition is, the more treatments are needed to see the difference.


She needed some help to settle down in her bed. I held both of her legs tightly, and 
with "1,2,3" we swing her legs onto the bed.


It seems like any twisting or lifting movement hurts her...




I started the Reiki treatment from the head, arm and the hip for total 80minutes.


There were less distraction than last night, so she was able to relax longer.




Day 3


I knocked on the door and let myself in.


Woa, she was standing in a kitchen and having her morning shake.


"Well, its nice to see you moving around!"


She said 
"Just a little bit with the walker. It's so nice to move around a little bit."




She was walking slowly with the walker, and that is a big improvement since 
2 days ago. 
She was not able to put any weight on her right leg, but now she is able to
walk slowly with the support.


Good, good !


I started the Reiki treatment from the head, but spend less time on the head and
more time on her arm, spine and a right hip.


This time, she requested my hands to slide under her spine where the bone metastasis
are happening.


The treatment lasted for 60minutes. A bit shorter side, but that's OK.




I went home with excitement,

"You know what !  Leanne was walking today!"


The best part of Reiki is that the more you do Reiki, the more you see the improvements.

In Mrs. Chiyoko Yamaguchi's DVD, she said,
"I look forward to seeing what will happen the next day."



Oh, yes, this is the exact feeling. 
" What will happen to Leanne next day!"





2 comments:

Tamikko said...

What an amazing and touching story Mari. Thank you so much for sharing her experience on your blog. It must be amazing to be able to experience such a great transformation and know that you`ve made a huge difference in someone`s life.

Mari Okazaki said...

Thank you Tamikko.... It is making a difference in my life.