Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

3 Aug 2023

What a chance?!


”Even a chance acquaintance is decreed by destiny.” It is a Japanese proverb means,
"The encounters and exchanges with passing strangers are not mere coincidences; they happen due to destined connections."

In early July, we decided to visit Kamakura for sightseeing. As we strolled along Komachi-dori, I heard a voice calling out, "Hmm? Could it be?!"
"Himali-san?"
It was Himali-san, someone I had met only once in Vancouver, but who had left a strong impression on me.





Back in 2011, I was performing Reiki during a fundraising event for Tsunami recovery support, and this lady suddenly appeared. She walked with a straight posture, her hair tied up in a bun high on her head, and a flowing scarf wrapped around her neck. The moment I saw her walking confidently, I thought, "Ah! I want to be friends with her!" Since then, we continued to connect.
I had just arrived in Japan from Chilliwack, and She was thoroughly enjoying her visit to Japan with her family. To unexpectedly encounter each other in Kamakura felt like it had a deeper meaning.


2nd Photo


I wanted to express my gratitude to the young woman who created the first network with me on Goto Island. So, I invited her for lunch at my place, where I used the new oven to make homemade pizza and tomato sauce pasta and chance to use the many plates that came with this house.



I'm grateful for this connection.✨


No comments: