Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

3 Aug 2023

Inconsistent life for now

 These three photos represent the lively life on the Goto Islands.  My life is inconsistent right now, as you can see.

- The first photo shows me starting something new, venturing openly.


- The second one shows my Reiki room in Goto, I'm always ready to begin.


- And the third one captures the moment I am being asked to help in making bento lunches at a nearby store. (lol)

***It's refreshing to hear the real Goto dialect and be called "Okazaki-san.", not "Mari".
"Don't you need a resume?" Then I realized they can confirm my identity because they know where I live.


Actually, for the past 30 years, I've been able to do personal card readings.

In fact, I've been doing this much longer than practicing Reiki.
I think many people don't know about this.

Until now, I've kept it hidden, offering readings only to acquaintances through word of mouth. But since this is quite useful, I want to introduce it openly,,, finally.

This online session is open to anyone worldwide, in Japanese or in English. However, my first customer since coming to Goto visited my new/old house, where we laid out cushions in the tatami room and offered the reading in person!

"I was surprised by how accurate you could see. I'll read it carefully and apply it in the future. Mari-san's embracing warmth was comforting. I was happy to receive such kind words with a lovely smile."
This touching feedback moved me to tears.

If you ever feel uncertain in life or have something on your mind,
please don't hesitate to reach out.

www.mariokazaki.com www.jikidenreikiwithmari.com

No comments: