Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

8 Aug 2023

There are more enjoyable days for sure.


On this island, there are so many places to see,




Even if you suddenly take a detour onto a narrow path, I think nervously,
"This definitely isn't a road for cars, it's a pedestrian path, right?"
Though it is certainly approved by Google Maps.










If I overcome that anxiety, I always ended up back on a main street.
I find myself being impressed by things
that probably aren't all that significant.
















This Island,
The history is rich,
The people are kind,
Their eyes are truly beautiful and pure,
and, it's a place full of vitality.
I wonder if the local people
can see the greatness of it.

No comments: