Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

8 Aug 2023

*Back to the life near the ocean after so many years*

Taking a break from work, waiting for my son, who works part-time at a bakery in Tomie.

He comes back and made sandwiches with bread bought from the bakery,
Saying, "Let's go to the beach!" 😊

This,,, is happiness.









Late afternoon is just perfect.
We went snorkeling, saw little bluefish, and striped fish, in large schools, and those bumpy, bonsai-like things, are they coral?

I'll look it up later.

All the fish, they're so cute with wide-awake eyes.
Sometimes, it startles me when a big one comes.


And even though my hair is wet,
It's not cold sitting by the seaside.


Canada's midsummer lakes are colder than Nagasaki's midwinter ocean.
When I swim and come out, it's cold!
And to dry off, we collected beach glass.

It's actually really fun!

I've gotten a tan as much as I did when I was racing windsurfing in my twenties.

My friends used to tell me I'm as dark as a Mexican wooden ornament.

If I could go karaoke with this tan,
It might revive the nickname from way back when,
"The tanned Songstress, Singing tanned Princess,"
Will it make a comeback after 25 years? lol

Today, I got so obsessed with collecting beach glass that I couldn't visit Sato-no-Shio Cafe.

Last time, I discovered something called "New Moon Salt"!

They carefully simmer concentrated saltwater on the day of the new moon and infuse it with prayers to finish it.

Sato-no-Shio-san says that for the salt to be good, it's essential for the creators to be happy.
Just being around them makes me feel so happy, so if everyone in the world were to lick it, they might all become happy.

I can mail some to Canada, so if you want some, let me know 🙂
I can have another reason to visit this beach.

After the challenging month,
today's bragging was about a happy time 🙂


No comments: