Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

3 Sept 2012

It's been a while


It has been over 4 months since I update my blog.

My life became so busy and updating my blog has been in the bottom of the priority
lately.

I thought I was the only one enjoying writing and did not think people were waiting
for my update. But I met my friend who I haven't seen for a while and she told me

"Mari-san !  Your blog has been stopped for a long time :) Everytime when I check
your blog, it is always showing the same story ! LOL " 


I am so grateful that someone is looking forward to read my blog, thank you, thank you !


I do have many stories that I want to write.

Story of Leanne, story of my tooth, story of Amanda Jayne, story of my dog, story of sunflower, story of mystery, etc etc.


I will slowly be back on track of writing my blog, so please visit again soon !!! :) 

No comments: