Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

7 Apr 2011

Reiki is a compassion in action.

When I learned Reiki for the first time in 2005, I was pregnant for our third baby.


I had 3 years old boy, 1 year old girl and a baby in my belly.  It was such a busy time, and I never had a quiet time until I went to bed.


Just before the third one come to this world. 


I was exhausted. I love my children dearly, deeply, and I can never love someone unconditionally, just like other parents love their own children.  




But I missed my quiet time. 




Anyways, I decided to learn Reiki, because I wanted to help my daughter's Eczema.


But I noticed my mind became quiet after I learned Reiki. 


I still did not have quiet time physically, I was still chasing after kids, feeding, cleaning bits of foods on the floor, finding puzzle pieces in my shoe, scrubbing the finger prints on the wall, etc etc ETC !



But I noticed my mind became awfully quiet, calm and peaceful.  




My teacher, Mr.Yamaguchi suggested to recite Gokai, the Five principle of Reiki in the mornings and the evenings.  He also suggested to give Reiki to other people, and do self treatment when I go to bed.


I did NONE of that as my day started even before I woke myself up, and my day ended before I noticed.





The only thing I did was to give Reiki to my daughter.
Only 20~30minutes everyday when she went to bed, 
while I was half asleep.



I felt lazy by not pursuing my teacher's suggestion, but this was the maximum I could do at that time.


But, besides the quiet mind, I had another big changes in me.




My nightmare stopped, completely.




Since my mother's unexpected death in 1997, I developed an uncontrollable nightmares. There was one point that I did not want to go to sleep because I knew I would wake myself up with nightmare that would keep me awake. 




I thought, "Could the nightmare be stopped just by learning Reiki?"




Could it be that simple?  

Yes, Reiki is so simple, but powerful and it works up on each person's needs.


Seriously, this is true !!! 




The beauty of Reiki is that simplicity.


You don't need educational back ground,
no analyzing,
no memorizing,
no believing,
no convincing,
no electricity plug,
no bottle of herbs and oils,
no massage table,
no papers, 
really, nothing.


You are there, and treatments are there.


How simple is that !!!


I really want many people to have this wonderful skill in their life!


People do not have to become practitioners, they can just use for themselves, 
friends and family. 


You are there, and treatments are there.






This time of my life, watching my country being in a hard time with a huge earthquake.
Thousands of people died, thousands of people are still missing, thousands of people are injured, thousands of people are grieving.


A man confort a woman crying infront of her house.




While money donation leaks out through the process and not 100% of your donation reach to the people.




I think, doing Distant Reiki is the direct donation to those people in the devastated area.





I truly appreciate to have Reiki in my life again.






"Reiki is a compassion in action." by our sensei, Chiyoko Yamaguchi.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious post. I learnt Okuden one month ago and I feel like I have received a treasure. Life can change with Reiki, you can help yourself and help others with their lives.
I recommend it to everybody! Let the world know about this Treasure.