Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

8 Apr 2011

accident + accident = coincidence ?

I love the moment when I get a phone call from my friend 
while I was thinking about her.


I love the moment when I make a phone call to my friend and she said, 
"I was just thinking of you!"


I love the moment when I make a phone call to my friend and the line was busy. 
But found out a second later that she was actually trying to call me.


I loved the moment when I was thinking of my grandma, grandma's music box
started the music.




I don't think this is accident.  I think, we are communicating already before we speak out.




When we think this way, I think, we can all be gentle each other.






My friend mentioned that her week has been mean to her. Many trouble things happened at the same time, but luckily she has a good relaxing home.


Then next day she had her day started really well with a cup of tea, and she thought today would be wonderful.




I emailed her back and said,
"Maybe I will drop by at your work place and we can made our day each other by hugs and smiles! "


She liked the idea.




I went out for grocery shopping. I drove by her work place, but decided to go to a post office first. The post office that is far from my home, not the closest one.




I was in a line and waiting for my turn.
There she is !


"Amber!!!"




Amber turned around and gave me a big hug and said.



"I LOVE THE WORLD!"



I absolutely love the world, too!



Accident is not an accident, it is meant to be, I really think so.



2 comments:

AJ said...

It was a "magic moment" to be sure. We are all so connected with each other, all the time. HUGS!

Mari Okazaki said...

HUGS BACK! ;)