Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

10 Jan 2011

Hawaii, my dream country

Ever since I was 10years old, I want to travel to Hawaii.


Hawaii is very popular for Japanese actors, singers, pop artist to go 
as a New Year vacation.  But that is not the reason for me.


I think Hawaii is so spiritual place, and I want to go to the area where
not many people would chose to go.  


Grandmother of Western Reiki, Hawayo Takata, is also from Hawaii.
There must be many people practice Reiki because of Mrs. Takata.




Why haven't I gone there for 30 years?




I guess I am keeping it for a special occasion, and it has been already 30 years.


Instead, I have an Hawaiian art in my bed room that I look at everyday and wish
I could meet him and be like him.  I love this art that brings respect to him
and feel like receiving wisdom from him through this art. 


Artist : Kathy Long





There is a story that I want to write about Hawaii connection.




Few years ago, I attended a 5 days personal training camp.


I got to the place earlier than I thought, even the camp staff was not ready for
the registration.


But I saw a lady from distance, maybe 50metres (about 150feet)  away.


I had this strong feeling of 








"She is going to be a important person for me in a special way."



After the registration, and before the training had started, I always happened to be standing or walking close by her.


I was like "a guy fell in love with a girl", and always looking for her, and trying to
find a chance to talk to her.


 Unfortunately, after the training had started, the training activities were completely separated between her group and my group.




I was disappointed, but I had an idea!




I wrote a letter to her and kept in my name tag, so next time I ran into her,
I could give my letter, yes, "a love letter".



I explained everything in a letter.

"I saw you from the distance before the registration,and I think you are beautiful.
I really want to be friend with you, or at least have a connection with you.
One of my dream is to go to Hawaii, and I was excited when I found out that 
you are from Hawaii.  I have an Hawaiian art in my bed room, and looking at
the art everyday and wishing my dream to visit Hawaii, and wshing I can be like 
the guy in the art. "
etc, etc, etc..."




Finally the chance had came, and I gave her my letter!


After she read my letter, I had a little chance to talk over the lunch,
we also had a good connection by doing one activity together.


I was so happy...


Then a lady came up to us while we are having a lunch and told us,


"I have an ability to see the past lives.  
You two have been together in 147 past lives, either as 
sisters, best friends, cousins, a close relationship."

I knew it !  

I knew there was something with her that I was so attracted, and it felt like
my soul was trying to reunite with her soul.  


(By the way, I totally believe that we all have past lives.)


I don't know how she felt, but I certainly felt it and I could not let this opportunity
go without connecting with her.


The intensive training did not let me give time to get to know with her,
but I exchange few emails with her after she went back to Hawaii.


I showed her the Hawaiian art that it is my bed room.


Synchronicity...


I found out that the artisit of the Hawaiian art that is in my bed room was her friend...




She even told me that when I visit Hawaii, she, her artist friend and 
I can have a dinner !!!


I just say, WOW.




I love the way the Universe bring the people together.

When I meet someone, I always think that
we are meant to be met.



I thank everyone to reunite with me.







No comments: