Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

27 Oct 2010

Reiki share meeting


I just came back from Reiki share evening !


Feel so good!

Maybe I should not sit in front of the computer after
I had such a calming peaceful time, but I feel so good and
I wanted to write about it !

At the Reiki share, we prepare 2 ~ 3 massage tables.
1 person lay down on the table, and 2~4 people do Reiki
on one person for 15minutes.
We take turns until everyone finished.
We call this "Reiki Share" and

Boy, it is powerful.

It is amazing that only 15minutes of 3~4 sets of hands
can calm us down and enhance the peace in our mind.


This is at Amethyst Book Store in Chilliwack.














This is another time at Heart Quest Healing Centre
in Vancouver, Commercial Drive.



We usually finish with a circle and share the feeling
or experience of Reiki share.






This Reiki Share evening, I started over 2 years ago, 2008 January.
Wow, it has been almost 3 years!



In 2007, I became Jikiden Reiki Shihankaku teacher (junior teacher), and started to teach Jikiden Reiki.

Becoming a Jikiden Reiki teacher was a life changing experience for me!



But I had a little strrugle.



I became a teacher without my own teacher being around me and guiding me.
Yes, my teacher, Mr. Yamaguchi, is always there for me when I have a question,
but he is in Japan and I am in Canada.
It was a little challenging for me and I made many mistakes. I guess those mistakes were important part of my Reiki path.


Anyway, I decided myself that once I started to teach Jikiden Reiki, I want to be a teacher who can be there for people who took my class. I wanted to follow up with students to make sure they understand Reiki and love Reiki, and give them as much opportunity to use Reiki without going through what I went through.



However, this is not only the reason to start the Reiki share evening.
Another reason is more important to me. It is kind of selfish reason, but


I want to RECEIVE Reiki, not only giving!


Once I start to teach Reiki, I started to feel more shy about asking people to give ME reiki session and I thought
"If I organize a Reiki Share group, I can receive too!"


Is it a silly reason?


Well, it does not matter, because I love Reiki share evening.



I even tell people that receiving is an important part of learning Reiki!



As I continue to learn reiki and grow together with people who learned reiki with me,
I HAVE TO receive as a student of a life!

There you go.


Chillwack Reiki share : Every month 4th Wednesday
Vancouver Jikiden Reiki practice group : Every month 2nd Tuesday


No comments: