Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

26 Feb 2012

Soul communication 2

It was a very special Reiki session yesterday.
I visited her the same time in the morning.

She looks a bit brighter today, maybe,, just my imagination.


We talked about the yesterday's special session, and discuss about
the position for today's session.

Her ribs are little tender, so lying on her side sometime hurts,
and takes time to shift her position from the back to her side.
It looks really painful.
I whine about the occasional headache, I can not imagine how painful
 to have a constant bone pain...

Same as yesterday, we did some Reiki on her spine while she is on her side,
then rolled on to her back to be able to work on her ribs and a liver.
She fell asleep within 2~3 minutes.


Same as yesterday, the soul conversation started.


When I asked her in my mind,
"How do you feel today?"
Her face became bitter. Her eye brows squished together.
She is still sleeping.


It felt like she said,
"Mari, I think I can't take it anymore. I had enough pain, and I can not handle. It feels like it is easier to die than live with pain...."




I did not know what to think, so I just kept thinking,
"Thank you, Leanne. Thank you, Leanne."
in my mind.


She kept sleeping really deep, but once in a while she opened her eyes and looked around.  I was wondering why she was looking around.

Sometime she giggles, sometime her legs move just like she is running,
sometime her mouth moves just like she is talking without sounds.
I have no idea what is happening around her, obviously I am not a psychic.


After about 70minutes, I lifted my hands off, and she also opened her eyes.

I asked,
"You were dreaming, weren't you?"

Leanne said、
"It was wild. Did you change the music today? Does this music have people's voice? Were you talking all the time? Did anyone visited here?"


I said,
"The music was the same one as past two month, no voice in a music, I did not talk at all, and no one visited while we were doing Reiki." 


Leanne said,
"It is so strange. For the whole time, I heard voices chattering around my head. So I had 
to open my eyes to check who were visiting. I could not catch what they were talking
about, but I sometime catch my name in their conversation."




Oh, that's why she was looking around once in a while.

Leanne said,
"It felt like 'they' are deciding whether it is time for me to go or not."



It is such a strange feeling to talk about the choice of death or live with a person
who is really going through between the life and a death. But at the same time
the conversation went really natural even though the subject was such a deep issue.





... It was really natural, but strange feeling at the same time. 




2 comments:

Tamikko said...

wow! I had completely forgotten that that was the way is was for my Grandmother the days before she crossed. She spent more and more time on "the other side" or in dreams playing cards with friends and she'd tell us about the things she did when she was awake. She would even move her hands as if she was playing cards with them. It made it really nice to know that she was somewhere really familiar and nice without any pain when sleeping.
What you are doing Mari is absolutely the kindest thing any being can do for another. :)

Mari Okazaki said...

Thank you Tammiko. I am learning so much everytime. I consider this is my life training on the University of the Earth!
:)