Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

18 Dec 2011

Leanne Day 8

Today is the Day 8, Sunday morning.


8:30am is the only time it could work so we have arranged to unlock the door, so I can sneak into the quiet house on Sunday morning.


Leanne was waiting for me in the bed.


"Good morning!" I whispered.


"Good morning!" She whispered, too.


She said she had another good day yesterday, and she is continuously amazed how stronger she is feeling everyday.  




When I teach Reiki, I sometime talk in the class,
"When you do Reiki, you want to ask yourself a question."
"Do I want to do Reiki because I want to make them feel better, or because I want to see others feeling better?" 


If the answer is 
"Because I want to make them feel better."
then I better not doing Reiki. 


I asked myself what is my answer this time.


This time, my answer wasn't neither, but my answer was,




"I,,, just want to see what will happen next day."




I don't know what will happen next day, no one knows about tomorrow. But I know
Reiki always does something good. I just want to see how much Reiki worked.




Today's treatment worked on me, very much.  The beauty of the Reiki is when I give Reiki treatment, I receive Reiki treatment.  Most of the time, I feel better than before I start Reiki treatment for someone.


People ask me,
"Don't you get tired???"


"Noooop!  It's fun!"




Anyways, during Leanne's treatment, I became very emotional today. I could feel tears go down one after another.




I did not realize that I am still holding onto some of the old emotions that I thought
I got over it.  I felt like it flushed away with tears, and filled up with courage.




Then, I sensed someone sent me a text to my soul.  It might sound strange, but I sometime
receive messages to my soul in "text". Very short text, but strong and bold and clear.




It says,


"JUST CONTINUE"




When I receive this kind of message, it is usually very short, but lots of meanings
come with it.   I don't know how I know the meaning, but it seems like I sense it.




I translated this short message as,
"Mari, Just continue what you do and you will see the result. This is the given opportunity
for you to see the power of the commitment. Continue is the power."








"JUST CONTINUE"




No comments: