Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki is the Reiki from its birth place, Japan.
Nothing is added or amended from its original teaching from Mr. Chujiro Hayashi, one of the 20 students of Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki.

25 Dec 2011

Leanne Day 14

The Day 14 is a Christmas Eve.


The town is filled with a Christmas colour, people are busy shopping,
kids are excited.


In two days, I will be leaving to Japan, my home country !  It has been 12 years since last time I spent the New Year time in Japan.


New Year time is like a Christmas in Canada. People come back to the home town, family gathering, old friends reunite, gifts and cards exchange etc.






I am so excited to go back to Japan !!!



This is the last day to visit Leanne before the trip to Japan.


Because I really wanted to continue the everyday Reiki treatment for Leanne,
I have asked for people who learned Jikiden Reiki with me if they would be
interested in offering Reiki treatments during my absence. 




Well, I am so grateful that 5 people will be in shifts for two weeks,
and Leanne will be able to receive Reiki treatment every day !




That is so wonderful !




I love Reiki so much, but one of the best part of Reiki is that I get to meet
such a wonderful group of people.  I love the way Reiki brings people together.






Anyways, one of the people who will be visiting while I am gone to Japan,
she wanted to come with me today to join and observe  how I do Reiki treatment 
for Leanne.




That means Leanne will receive a group treatment today.




A group treatment means more than 2 hands on one body.  Some time 4 hands,
some time 8 or 10 hands on one body, which enhances the Reiki treatment
because we can cover more area in the same amount of time.




Today's treatment was, one hand on her weak arm, one hand on the back of her head, 
one hand on her upper back where the spasm is happening, one hand on her right hip 
for over one hour .




During the treatment, she had to move her arm few times because she said that the energy flow was so strong and causing some discomfort on her weak arm.




That is a good sign!






So, the 14 days of intensive Reiki treatment is done today. Next two weeks will be
done by 5 wonderful Reiki practitioners in shifts.


Only thing I can do while I am away is distant reiki.




I am already looking forward to coming back and start the next chapter of
Reiki treatment with her.




Have a wonderful relaxing holiday season, and see you in the New Years.....






With gratitude,
Mari Okazaki

No comments: